At the heart of what I hold dear, is the belief that...
- a photograph speaks more than a thousand words - it has the ability to make more of an impact on your heart than your eyes.
- gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- we must trust in seasons of waiting, embracing uncertainty, and enjoying the beauty of 'becoming'. Anything is possible in the in-between.
- we are meant to have lives that are well lived, well loved, and full of adventure.
- we are all proof of a living God.
- we must always value people and experiences over meaningless things.
- what is always done in love is done well.